SEA University – The KEY to a successful venture: Writing a Business Plan that you can take to the bank
A well thought out, business plan makes a difference to your bottom line. This hands-on, hard-hitting workshop will take you through each step of writing your plan. From the Executive Summary to developing your business situation/problem; arriving at solutions; putting together a thorough marketing plan, and brand image; managing the business and developing a financial plan.
Led by business expert VIN Hoey, Managing Director, Strategic4sight, Inc. VIN’s extensive experience in business covers strategic planning, research and marketing consulting services for nonprofit and business organizations. A senior marketing executive in nonprofit and business leadership experience. Vin teaches at SMU, The Center for Nonprofit Management, and the University of North Texas. He holds a BA degree from Carnegie Mellon University and a BA degree in math and economics from DePauw University. He has worked with The United Way of Metropolitan Dallas and ExxonMobil in senior positions. His client list today reads like a Who’s Who in business and nonprofit leadership.
Register early and pay only $30 (regular workshop price of $60) plus take a friend to the workshop for free* with our 50% + 1 promotion.
Stay after class for our after-hours “Network with Purpose” starting at 5:30 p.m.; enjoy drinks, snacks and good conversation with fellow Social Enterprise supporters (included in the price of the March 23 workshop).
Social Enterprise Alliance of North Texas is pleased to partner with The Grove to bring this workshop to downtown Dallas.
Upcoming Classes include:
- Class 4- Legal and Financial Considerations – April 27
- Class 5- Branding: Telling Your Organization’s Story – May 25
- Class 6- Getting All on Board: The Right People and Plan – June 23
*To take advantage of 50% Plus 1 discount, simply register the first attendee online, and then send email with registrant’s name and name of one friend with their email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Where is the Grove? We are located in the 501 Elm Place building, on the NE corner of Houston & Elm. Look for the historic brick building directly across from the 6th Floor Museum/ Book Depository. Our entrance faces Elm Street. When you get to the building, take the elevator to 4th floor and we are suite 450. Feel free to call 469-COWORK1 for help.
- What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event? – The event is DART friendly as West End Dart station is only 2 blocks from our event.
METERED PARKING There is metered parking on Record, Ross & Houston. You can pay by coin, or use the “Pay By Phone” app. & LOT PARKING You can park at one of the paid lots in the Ross & Houston area which are $4 to $5. There’s also a city lot under the Woodall Rogers overpass at Houston & McKinney that’s $2 flat until 5 p.m.
- How can I contact the organizer with any questions? Please contact Tony at email@example.com.