|Join us for our class 2 of our 6-part Social Enterprise University series, The How To’s: Models of a Successful Social Enterprise! And Stay after class (5:30 PM) for our after-hours “Network with Purpose“;
- Learn how to start a Social Enterprise with our class “‘The How To’s: Models of Successful Social Enterprise” and take advantage of our 50% + 1 promotion. The workshop will teach the key steps to building a social enterprise business model to support your organization’s mission and build sustainability. You will leave with business ideas, tools and tactics you can immediately apply to effectively implement a sustainable process and get your business venture off the ground.
- Register early (by Feb.17) and pay only $30 (regular workshop price of $60) plus take a friend to the workshop for free*
- Stay after class (5:30 PM) for our after-hours “Network with Purpose“; enjoy drinks, snacks and good conversation with fellow Social Enterprise supporters (included in the price of the Feb. 23 workshop).
- Want the full Series and receive more discounts?? For the 5 class series, we are offering a special rate of $150 (regular price is $300), a 50% savings. Participants who purchase the 5 class series will receive the comprehensive manual, a step by step book on how non-profits can develop successful businesses. “The Nonprofit Guide to Social Enterprise: Show Me The (Unrestricted) Money!“(A $30+ value).
Social Enterprise Alliance of North Texas is pleased to partner with The Grove to bring this workshop to downtown Dallas. Grove Dallas, a huge proponent of entrepreneurship with Social Impact and Social Enterprise collaboration, is an exclusive sponsor of Social Enterprise University -Building a Social Enterprise series.
Upcoming Future Classes will be on a monthly basis, classes are scheduled for the 4th Thursday through June, 2017, except class 3**
- Class 2- Building Your Social Enterprise- The How To’s Step by Step – Feb. 23
- Class 3– Writing a Business Plan You Can Take to the Bank – March 16 (3rd Thursday)
- Class 4- Legal and Financial Considerations – April 27
- Class 5- Branding: Telling Your Organization’s Story – May 25
- Class 6- Getting All on Board: The Right People and Plan – June 23
**Dates and times are subject to change.
*To take advantage of 50% Plus 1 discount, simply register first attendee online, and then send email with registrant’s name and name of 1 friend with their email to ap@paceSEconsulting.com
We look forward to having you join us!
- Where is the Grove? We are located in the 501 Elm Place building, on the NE corner of Houston & Elm. Look for the historic brick building directly across from the 6th Floor Museum/ Book Depository. Our entrance faces Elm Street. When you get to the building, take the elevator to 4th floor and we are suite 450. Feel free to call 469-COWORK1 for help
- What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event? – The event is DART friendly as West End Dart station is only 2 blocks from our event.
- METERED PARKING There is metered parking on Record, Ross & Houston. You can pay by coin, or using the “Pay By Phone” app. https://paybyphone.com/mobile-apps/ & LOT PARKING You can park at one of the paid lots in the Ross & Houston area which are $4 to $5. There’s also a city lot under the Woodall Rogers overpass at Houston & McKinney that’s $2 flat up till 5pm.
- How can I contact the organizer with any questions? Please contact Tony at firstname.lastname@example.org